Monday, March 5, 2012

I made my jeans muslin for Jeans class with Jennifer Stern. They will need adjustments, they gap at the back waist, sag some under my rear end, puff out on the sides and the knees are a little snug. I am posting a couple photos.  I also felted a wool sweater yesterday to make a pair of mittens for myself. I made the mittens from a pattern I found on Burda Style. They turned out nice.



















I'm surprised I was able to sew this evening. My skin is very dry and four of my fingers are cracked at the corners of my nails. It is very painful. So painful that I am trying my husband's unique cure that he swears by. It is certainly unorthodox, as you can see from the photo.....


I'm hoping the wool mittens will help my hands so I don't have to do this again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment