Thursday, March 8, 2012

I put together my skirt that I draped the pattern for and when I tried it on, I realized it was too big. So I needed to figure out what went wrong since SueEllen is supposed to be the same size as me. When I went back to the drawing board, I discovered that I had put the waistline tape too low. The clue was that the skirt fit if I wanted to wear it as a hip hugger skirt. That is not what I wanted to do. I moved the waistline tape up to where it should be and took the skirt apart and made the necessary alterations. I got up this morning and finished putting it back together and it fits. I have one little thing left to do and it will be completely done. I am planning to wear it to Form Draping class tomorrow morning.Yeah!! After I finish it, I will take a photo and post it on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment