Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Our construction project here at home took the lead tonight, but I managed to get a little bit of sewing in. I put the invisible zipper in my skirt and got the facing ready to sew on. I didn't manage to get a photo taken, there were just too many things happening here at our house. During one part of our construction we had to move our bedroom downstairs to the basement and tonight we moved back upstairs. Our room is not totally finished, but it feels good to be back on the main floor.

I doubt I will get any sewing done tomorrow evening, since my wonderful husband is taking me out to dinner for my birthday. We have had some snowy weather this evening, but I think it will be fine for going out tomorrow evening. I'm looking forward to the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment